Thursday, November 10, 2011

What's on the Table?


This post is going to highlight my newest favorite recipe. It is a cookie and there are so many variations that you can eat cookies all day long. They are healthy enough you almost could....almost. The recipe is for Giant Breakfast Cookies by Heavenly Homemakers.com When we had them for breakfast I used a mixture of dried fruits (strawberries, raisins, figs, dates, peaches). The cookies were delicious! Then I made them with chocolate chips and cashew brittle and they were even better.  A few things I love about this recipe:
1. Very versatile (healthy enough for breakfast, chocolaty enough for a snack)
2. Whole wheat and honey are main ingredients
3. Super easy. Trust me you can whip them together fast enough during nap time to still get a nap yourself!

Again I didn't paste the recipe here in case of copyright infringement but you can go here for the recipe

No comments: