- Started School using My Father's World. He loves it!
- Learning how to be a good role model for the Peanut (instead of leading him to trouble)
- Whenever he is not playing (and even sometimes when he is) JuneBug is hungry. I think he is growing.
- Got two more teeth...finally! (Making a total of 4)
- Starting to eat table food. Whenever I sit at the table he is immediately at my feet seeing if I'm going to eat anything. :)
- Very very very close to walking.
- He has a temper.
- Gives kisses, which is so stinkin' cute. I hope we get it on video before he grows out of it.
Looking back in the archives of this blog I pulled out a picture to compare JuneBug and Peanut at a similar age.
Here JuneBug (on left) is 11months and Peanut is 10months.
See you all next month!