Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Monthly Update

We are still without a camera so I'll keep it short. How about a bullet list?

JuneBug:

  • Started School using My Father's World. He loves it!
  • Learning how to be a good role model for the Peanut (instead of leading him to trouble)
  • Whenever he is not playing (and even sometimes when he is) JuneBug is hungry. I think he is growing.
Peanut:
  • Got two more teeth...finally! (Making a total of 4)
  • Starting to eat table food. Whenever I sit at the table he is immediately at my feet seeing if I'm going to eat anything. :)
  • Very very very close to walking. 
  • He has a temper.
  • Gives kisses, which is so stinkin' cute. I hope we get it on video before he grows out of it.

Looking back in the archives of this blog I pulled out a picture to compare JuneBug and Peanut at a similar age.
Here JuneBug (on left) is 11months and Peanut is 10months.

See you all next month!



No comments: